This role will be responsible for implementing world class reporting solutions to provide insights and analysis on trading and sales metrics to the team and business stakeholders.
You will utilise your advanced analytical skills to allow the business to maximise profitable growth and customer satisfaction outcomes using tools such as Tableau, Alteryx and Python.
* Develop dashboards or reports using the various tools such Tableau, SAS visual analytics, Excel etc
* Demonstrating knowledge and professional experience in software development within a multidisciplinary environment.
* Understand and enrich the documented data lineage of their Global Markets data assets
* Understand the key priorities and requirements of our customers and demonstrate value add
* Ability to problem solve complex business and technical problems
* Drive the engagement of such analytics with sales and trading
* Drive the overall data strategy through their data stewards and the IB&M data office
* Ensuring the data is safe, secure and appropriate for Global Markets use
* Strong development experience in SAS and/or SQL
* Advanced skill-level in Tableau or other data visualization tool
* Experience in scripting languages (Python, Java Script, PHP, etc)
* Advanced verbal, written and numeracy skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 199104