Our Client is a rapidly growing, innovative, ASX listed organization with international presence. Due to rapid expansion, they are seeking two experienced and enthusiastic Data Analysts (Tableau/ Big Data/ Python) to join their friendly, technically innovative global team in Perth.
You will be on the cutting edge of product development and business improvement using AWS Cloud, BI and AI technology.
- Performing advanced SQL queries in AWS cloud - Athena, Spark SQL and using AWS cloud analytical products;
- Transforming raw data into actionable insights using Tableau, AWS Quicksight and SQL;
- Guiding business decisions based on robust data analysis;
- Writing performant queries to the database and follow data architecture guidelines;
- Developing an understanding of online advertising and event stream tracking in order to create insightful reporting interfaces and product improvements;
- Working closely with data engineering team to build data pipeline and the data science team to provide insights;
- Building real-time reporting and calling out insights for business-critical metric using tools like ElasticSearch, Kibana, Druid;
- Hunting for answers, optimisations, causes, correlation, transparency of data, in an effective manner using tools available.
- Recent experience in a data analysis, data science or data architecture role;
- Strong Tableau, SQL and Data Visualization experience;
- Familiarity with AI & Big Data Technology (e.g.: Python & Spark);
- Ability to work well within a highly collaborative, team environment;
- Demonstrated experience creating value from AI machine learning models;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- AWS Cloud and Big Data;
- Experience in web app development, front end data visualisation;
- Experience in advertising technology, digital media, marketing, gaming or mobile application markets.
- Rapidly growing organization that nurtures growth & career development;
- Work with cutting edge technologies;
- Diverse, flexible & social team culture with great facilities onsite;
- Exciting and thriving industry!!
Please note: we are willing to consider Eastern States candidates who have a genuine reason for relocation as well as full Australian Working rights.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lisa Williams quoting reference: 184321.
Please click the apply button.