A Large Financial Client is in need of a Senior Data Analyst with extensive experience in Excel and VBA for initial 4 months contract in Sydney CBD
The Successful candidate will:
- Support the implementation of the APS221 regulatory changes to ensure compliance with the additional data and reporting requirements.
- Assist in re-developing the existing credit risk management tools which are used to support the current APS221 data requirements.
- Analyse credit risk data and business rules to understand the as-is and to-be data requirements.
- Transfer the DM framework process knowledge to teams across the project stakeholder, supporting data stewards to speed up and maximize the DM framework implementation
The candidate must have:
- Experience in developing practical data solutions
- Solid experience in Excel and VBA
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Worked in a banking or financial services recently or at least for the last 3 years
For more information and automatic review, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 200971
Please click the apply button.