Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Data Analyst (APS 6 equivalent contract role) for a long-term contract at their location in Tuggeranong, ACT.
About the position:
The Data Analyst are responsible for Identifying opportunities to improve efficiency of data management reporting processes resulting in better participant experience.
The Data Analyst will:
- Responsible for the mapping, modelling, analyzing and improving internal processes within the Internal Review Branch.
- Data capture, analysis and development and enhancement of existing Branch performance reports.
- Interpret data for operational information and reporting purposes
- Enhancement and continued development of automated reporting to streamline work allocations.
- Prepare consistent, accurate and timely reports on performance, trends and workload management.
- Providing analysis on reports that are meaningful, reliable and relevant to branch strategic outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Job Reference: 196712
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.