Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Data Analyst (APS 6 contractor equivalent) - for a 12-month contract with potential extension options at their location in South Canberra.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of data management reporting processes resulting in better participant experience.
- Data capture, analysis and development and enhancement of existing Branch performance reports.
- Interpret data for operational information and reporting purposes
- Enhancement and continued development of automated reporting to streamline work allocations.
- Prepare consistent, accurate and timely reports on performance, trends and workload management.
- Providing analysis on reports that are meaningful, reliable and relevant to branch strategic outcomes.
- Competency in data management/reporting and or business improvement
- High level competency with relational database management IT systems.
- High level of competency with Excel including ability to build statistical reports within the limits of Excel Formulae.
- Highly Desirable - extensive experience in using Microsoft Excel
- Desirable - experience in working with Microsoft Access, SAS, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS HANNA and knowledge of the NDIS Business System (CRM).
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 .
Permanent Residents of Australia and Australian Citizens eligible to apply for this role!
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.