Our client is a Government Organisation who are looking to employ a Data Administrator for initially 12 Months to provide day to day support to their existing Data Hub and API Gateway.
Not only will you be involved in the administration support, but also you will act as the data steward for their hub and liaise with Internal Stakeholders.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Curate, manipulate and transform data where appropriate for readiness to publish to their Data Hub and work with vendor to publish to API Gateway.
- Monitor, analyse and report on their Data Hub performance and usage, and communicate success stories on usage and outcomes resulting from new data published.
- Generate appropriate metadata and definitions for data published on their Data Hub and ensure documentation is kept up to date in data management tools and records.
- Provide data administration support to Data customers on data, systems and configuration changes or fixed required.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Demonstrated experience in administering data provision for API gateway including management of user access and data protection
- Experience in investigating and resolving systems and data problems
- Extensive experience in documentation and data management including metadata creation and management using appropriate tooling
- Experience in manipulation of data with Python an advantage
- Strong experience in monitoring website performance and trends using Google Analytics and/or Splunk
- Understanding of API gateways, Big Data platforms and associated applications
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #214632.