Our Client delivers IT Services, Business and Technology Consulting, IT Outsourcing and System Integration services & solutions. The Company develops and integrates solutions that enable clients to leverage Information Technology in achieving their business objectives at competitive costs.
In this position, you will be deployed on site at one of the company's key clients who are a leader in the banking domain.
- Certified Oracle Hyperion Data Relationship Management implementer
- 5+ years of demonstrable experience in DRM
- Well versed with DRM architecture
- Hands-on experience in creating properties, blenders, imports and exports.
- Proficiency in creating derived properties, version backup / restore and version variables.
- Hands-on experience in creating action scripts, DRM batch Client, configuration files
- Expertise on DRM security setup and has implementation experience on Node Type, Node Access Groups, User configuration
- Expertise on DRG implementation and maintenance
- Hands-on experience on Java script
- Hands on experience on ETL.
- PL/SQL (Intermediate)
- Understanding on Oracle database and priori experience
- Education in Data Management, or prior experience with a reference data management tool, is an advantage
- Strong understanding of business impact due to data quality issues
- Should have experience on working on Oracle SR's.
- Understanding of reference data is a plus.
Should you match the above requirements, please APPLY NOW!