About the Company
This ASX 100 construction industry leader is looking for valued contractors to join two of their remote sites for DIDO roles in the Wheatbelt region.
About the role
There are two exciting Field Safety and Quality Engineering openings to work on a 5:2 roster with a generous daily rate, hotel accommodation and all meals provided.
Our client are looking for skilled Quality and Safety specialist with either mine site, main roads, or construction site experience in a similar role.
On site, you'd be comfortable to work autonomously with quality management systems, ad hoc desk requests, and be responsible for all Quality and Safety Management. They are looking for passionate people with great communication skills, are comfortable working with a variety of clients and stakeholders requirements, with a creative approach to problem solving. Strong attention to detail is a essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Quality control and documentation
- Quality and Safety Reporting
- Production reporting and delivery
- Data Entry for costings
- Using your strong communication and people skills to engage and resolve any conflicting stakeholder and client requirements.
Skills and experience
- Preference for candidate with experience working with Main Roads WA
- HSEQ Certified candidates will be highly regarded
- Must have site experience in a similar role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact <Madelene Kawitzki> on <08 9423 1400> quoting reference <#207556>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.