DAP Developer / Technical Trainer
- Initial 12-month contract
- Perth CBD location
- Requires DAP development & implementation skills
A highly reputed client is seeking an experienced DAP Developer / Technical Trainer with DAP development and implementation experience, for an initial 12-month contract located in the Perth CBD.
- Support DAP procurement and develops DAP schedule and implementation plans
- Develop and maintain training artefacts
- Develops and maintains training content and training resources online
- Attends workshops/stand ups/ process development sessions
- Maintains and reports on progress of the DAP implementations
- DAP testing and arrange testing environments
- Develops DAP walk throughs based on new system/business processes
- Supports the Super User Group workshops
- Proven , commercial experience as a DAP Developer
- Experience in implementing a DAP on a complex program
- Must have experience as a Digital Trainer with experience delivering training activities in project environments and within change management strategy
- Experience developing and maintaining training artefacts
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- A high level of time management , planning and organization skills
- The ability with work within a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholder groups
If you are interested and have the right experience for this position, please apply now via the link below to be considered.
Please note the closing date for applications is the 2nd December 2020.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (Job reference: 207782)