Our client, a clear leader in their industry, is seeking for a highly experienced D365 F&O - Functional Consultant. This is an initial 6-month engagement with possible extensions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Lead the design, configuration and testing of D365 forecasting, scheduling, warehousing and manufacturing processes
- Implement and improve existing manufacturing execution and quality assurance process using D365
- Align stakeholders around ERP solution and enhancement requests
- Work with Business SME's to design & enable optimal business processes using Dynamics D365
- Identify solution gaps and prepare functional design documentation
- Define D365 data structures and Data ETL processes for data migration requirements
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience with D365 F&O, ideally Finance and Supply Chain functionality
- Experience with D365 in Retail organisations
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement / management skills
- Microsoft D365 Functional certification will be advantageous
- Business Analysis with strong documentation skills to capture business requirements, gaps, functional specifications, test scripts and training guides
- Ability to work in an Agile Product team with daily interaction with both consulting and business resources
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job #207829.