- An opportunity to work in the resources industry
- Perth CBD location
An award-winning, global IT consultancy that is expanding at a rapid rate is seeking an experienced Cybersecurity professional with a mix of hands on and architectural expereince.
- Security consulting and guidance to project teams;
- Security requirements for project initiatives;
- Security assessments against our reference architectures and standards;
- Design reviews;
- Risk Assessments;
- Assistance with vendor selection/evaluation;
- Attend daily project stand-ups and other project meetings;
- Weekly and monthly reporting on project progress and our involvement;
- Work with Digital platforms team on IIoT, Machine Learning, Integration platforms and data virtualisation projects.
- Extensive, senior level experience in Information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability;
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security;
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions;
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies;
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook;
- Any mining experience would be highly desirable, but not mandatory.
If you are interested and have the required experience for this position, please apply now with a resume in MS Word Format detailing all relevant experience. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Pippa Valler (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 199499)