CyberNet Evolution is a professional business technology services provider specialising in IT Managed Services and product distribution with over 21 years' experience.
Our team of specialists is our strength, and this newly created position will be a vital member with a view to leadership. We are qualified, devoted to the industry and dedicated to our clients and we are committed to maintaining and optimizing the infrastructure required in their diverse environments.
We are not just looking for any person; we are looking for a new full-time Level 3 IT Support Services team member. Our biggest asset is our team and they are committed to technology as it is a passion, not a job.
- Provide onsite and remote technical support and problem resolution
- Support a diverse range of platforms and technologies
- Ability to assist our project management team with creating IT proposals and plans
- Troubleshooting, Implementation and Project management
- A level 2 or above IT support base with 5 years plus experience.
- Technical Knowledge in Firewalls, Routing, VPN's And Other Networking Concepts
- RMM experience (N-Central experience preferred)
- Configuring and maintaining Active Directory & Group policy, Networking and TCPIP management, DNS and Domain management.
- Office 365; including migrations, installation and management.
- VMware virtualisation technologies.
- Backup and recovery software (ShadowProtect preferred)
Our ideal candidate is an IT professional who thinks outside the box, has a go-getter attitude, and is comfortable talking with non-technical end-users to resolve complex support issues.
- Excellent Written, Oral & Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- Current Queensland Driver's License and use of your own vehicle
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a passion for technology and I.T
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Commitment to the delivery of quality service
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Prior experience working with a systems integrator or managed services
- Experience with Remote Monitoring and Management tools, N-Central in particular
- Experience using ticketing systems, Autotask in particular
- Experience with VOIP
What we offer
CyberNet Evolution promotes a good humoured working environment to balance out the intense brain power that can be required to resolve those complex issues. CyberNet Evolution will also reward you with ongoing training options to increase your knowledge and certifications in this ever changing and evolving world of technology.
As this position will be a mixture of remote and on-site work you must have a valid Driver's License including full access to a reliable vehicle prior to employment.
If this is the job for you, then we look forward to hearing from you.