About the Role:
This role is required to support business meeting their compliance obligations through successful external audits. Also to review customer security requirements from contractual perspective and respond to customer audits.
- Provide regular and adhoc ISM compliance consultation, advice and analysis.
- Risk Assess impact of any change within ISM Accredited Environment and drive control assessment with stakeholders for business decision.
- Manage Customer Initiated Security Audits - respond to security questionnaire
- Review customer contracts from Information Security perspective.
- Establish good working relationship with Business Stakeholders, Peers, Internal Functions and Management.
- 5+ years in implementation/assessment of information security controls, specifically ISM and PSPF Controls.
- Experience working with information security and technology teams.
- Experience working in any of the GRC Tool (e.g. - RSA Archer).
- Experience in audit, governance and risk management, specially across ISM Accreditation/IRAP Audits.
- Understanding of ISM and PSPF Framework
- Preferable knowledge and experience of ISO 27001, NIST and other industry security standards.
For more information please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote the job title or #32781
Looking forward to hearing from you!