- Initial 12 months Contract
- Brand New Transformation Project
Our client is looking for a Cyber Security Architect on a contract basis.
Working closely with the business, you will be providing subject matter expertise in the areas of security architecture, design, authentication, and governance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assess the Architecture and solution designs for compliance to security patterns and standards in line with Cyber Security Frameworks technical standards and security Architecture framework.
- Take a lead role in the design and implementation of security Architecture standards.
- Take a lead role in research and analysis of security technologies
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous Experience as a Cyber Security Architect
- Relevant experience within Cyber Security Governance and/or consulting roles.
- TOGAF, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 or equivalent cyber security certifications
- Expert knowledge of Architecture (Network, VC, Cloud IaaS, Cloud PaaS, SaaS, Private cloud).
- Expert knowledge of the principles of identity and access management and modern authentication technologies
- Demonstrated strong skills Implementation of agile software development methodologies and principles
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more info contact Aparna on email@example.com