The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Performing cyber security research, analysis, and strategic assessments of cyber related threats;
- Undertaking detailed cyber event analysis, intelligence assessments, and providing professional and policy advice for identified cyber threats;
- Preparing and delivering briefs and cyber threat intelligence reports;
- Identifying and undertaking complex research and analysis of relevant cyber threat actors;
- Providing situational awareness on current and emerging threats;
- Analysing and identifying cyber threat event data and fusing with all-source intelligence;
- Using analytical tools and techniques to analyse cyber intelligence and threats.
Specified Personnel must adhere to any Cyber Security, Governance and Risk Models, in addition to other relevant Departmental frameworks and work standards.
Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Reports;
- Cyber Threat and Intelligence Briefs;
- Situational Response Briefs.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Experience in intelligence analysis related fields
- Demonstrated experience in a Cyber Security environment
- Knowledge of ICT security tools
- Demonstrated knowledge of cyber security concepts
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge in a range of technologies
- Understanding of Cyber Threat Intelligence standards and the intelligence lifecycle
- Understanding/experience of the cyber incident response process
- Knowledge of data formats used to store and parse network information
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to deliver to tight timeframes
- Proven ability to engage with senior stakeholders and maintain relationships, particularly in relation to the provision of reports and briefs
- High level strategic analytical ability and strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong personal leadership skills
For more information or to apply, please contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 238165