Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Technical Training Professional to maintain and deliver several ICT security courses and training products and will be responsible for reviewing, facilitating, and with others delivering some of their cyber security training programs to a broad range of industry and government stakeholders who will have diverse levels of cyber hygiene understanding and experience. The Technical Training Professional will also be responsible for engaging external training providers in developing and transitioning courseware for future external delivery.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate, you should have:
- Proven minimum of 5 years' experience in cyber security.
- Proven experience delivering hands on technical training material and supporting environments for ICT security.
- Demonstratable strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly with technical stakeholders.
- Proven current or previous experience working in a technical IT discipline such as System Administration or Development.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate cyber security concepts to audiences with varying levels of understanding, exposure and experience.
It is desirable if you have:
- A general understanding and experience with the Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and how it is applied within government.
- A broad understanding of how Federal Government agencies function, particularly in technology-related environments.
- Committed to supporting a respectful and inclusive workplace where it is safe for our people to bring their whole selves to work.
- Desire to improve Government security culture.
- Ability to work in, and with, multi-disciplinary teams.
- A self-starter requiring limited direction or supervision.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: # 206163
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.