- Location: North Ryde
- Long Term Contract
- Mid Level Role
- Varied Role : Incident Management, Cyber Security and Risk and Compliance
Our client based in North Ryde is currently looking for a Cyber Security and Risk Analyst to join its IT team on a contract basis. Working closely with business stakeholders, you will be assisting with the identification, resolution and management of security threats, vulnerabilities, non-compliances and risks with a focus on providing cyber security enhancements and advice. The ideal candidate will be a versatile security analyst who comes from a technical background.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing logical security controls.
- Designing solutions to produce engineering specifications with recommend
- Performing independent risk-based evaluation on projects
- Lead security due diligence, risk assessment and audit processes
- Managing and communicating security priorities to the vendors, enterprise IT, business stakeholders and other teams as necessary
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Degree in IT or relevant discipline
- 4 to 6 years of experience in ICT with at least 3 in a security and risk role
- Experience in a Risk and Compliance Role
- Experience in Cyber Security
- Experience with investigating, documenting and reporting security issues
- Good functional understanding of security technologies such as Antivirus, Firewalls, IPS, Proxy, Web based security, secure remote access etc.
- Cloud security implementation
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more details contract Aparna Sharma on firstname.lastname@example.org