- Location: Western Sydney
- Great Career Prospects (Part of the Cyber Security Team)
We are seeking a Cyber Security and Disaster Recovery Analyst for one of our premier clients. Working closely with the business, you will play a key part in achieving business continuity in the advent of a disaster. The ideal candidate will be a proactive team player, who can build a plan, and get people to follow it.
Since you will be in the Governance, Risk and Compliance team, you will get exposed to Phishing Security Awareness , Cyber Security Policies and Assurance.
The key responsibilities and accountabilities of this role are:
- Experience and knowledge of recovery strategies for Cloud and On-Premises applications
- Coordinating DR ecercises- restoration testing, coordinating runbook updates
- Maintaining or developing documents that outline the approach to recover applications from back-ups and new installs
- Governing application DR or recovery testing
- The ability to collaborate with senior stakeholders to develop major recovery testing programs
- Working with stakeholders and the business to schedule DR and restoration testing
- Proven experience in supporting incident restoration activities from both a DR and restoration testing.
- A service delivery and operations background (desirable)
- Familiar with the process of ITIL V3
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Information Technology, with at least 1-to-3 years specialising in Disaster Recovery
- Should have excellent analytical skills to process vast amount of data and produce meaningful reports using tools like Power BI, and MS Excel.
- Sound knowledge of disaster recovery frameworks such as ISO 22301/27031 and/or other frameworks
- Degree qualified and or equivalent work experience in Information Technology or Computer Science
- One or more Disaster Recovery certifications (EDRP, CBCI, CBCP) would be advantageous
- Good technical writing skills.
For more info contact Aparna at firstname.lastname@example.org