Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a Cyber Security Technical Professionals for a 12-month contract at their location in Canberra.
The Client's team is focused on implementation of cyber security throughout government, working to help agencies turn IT security policy/strategy into practical, effective controls, processes and technical implementations.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience working with a security focus on enterprise software and systems such as Active Directory, Windows and Linux systems.
- Experience with implementing one or more of the Essential Eight mitigation strategies
- Assessing the cyber security posture of Windows and other systems as part of vulnerability assessment
- Demonstrated experience with scripting to automate system administration or vulnerability assessment tasks
- Demonstrated experience working with Cloud systems such as AWS, Azure, or Office 365
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724.
Job Reference: 194777
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.