Cyber Security Technical Lead
- 12 months contract
- Fantastic Sydney CBD location
- Design secure SCCM and Intune (Mobile Device Management) solutions
About the role
The role reports to the Manager, Cyber Security Governance, the role supports the successful delivery of the Cyber Security Transformation Program, by providing subject matter expertise in the areas of endpoint security, SOE management, Active Directory, and Microsoft Windows group policy.
- Extensive experience in the design and deployment of Microsoft group policies.
- Demonstrated significant experience enterprise scale Secure SOE deployments.
- Extensive experience designing secure SCCM and Intune (Mobile Device Management) solutions, and experience adapting large environments to MDM.
- Have strong Active Directory experience
- Experience working with High Risk/Profile users and making sure they are secure.
- Relevant experience within Cyber Security Governance and/or consulting roles.
- MCTP SCCM, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, ISO 27001 or equivalent cyber security certifications
Apply now for immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi at 0294094807 to discuss your suitability for the role.