Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist to be involved in an exciting project on a 2-3 month contract. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for the planning, designing and implementing of security management processes including strategy, framework and roadmap.
- In depth understanding of information risk concepts and principles, as a means of relating business needs to security controls.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans.
- Experience with common industry-based information security management frameworks and standards such as, ISO 27001, APRA, PCI DSS, DSD or NIST frameworks.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of project management and experience with creating and managing project plans.
- Comprehensive knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please apply today and forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Karen on (08) 8112 7400.
SA: LHS 296564