Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
- Perform security technology governance of Azure and Office 365 environments
- Define and govern implementation of technical security requirements of configuration for services on Azure and Office 365 platforms
- Produce security metrics and maintain dashboards to measure the level of threat and maturity of security controls across Azure and Office 365 environments
- Provide security technical SME and operations as part of a Dev Ops team
- Ensure that Office 365 and Azure eco system authentication infrastructure including Azure AD, ADFS and EMS
- Dealing effectively with senior and mid-level executive/management team and relevant technical teams in presenting and escalating and re view resolution of configuration for all security related risks and issues
- Support the security operations team culture and processes in alignment with ITIL Service Management model
- Participate in continuous improvement into information security management, planning and operational processes and procedures
- Participate in strategic security planning to identify new threats, emerging technologies and promoting positive security culture
- Research, develop and keep abreast of security tools and techniques
- Provide support to other services within the Engineering and Governance Team which will include SecOps BAU and Project activities.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Have several years of experience working as a system administrator, network engineer, or similar position with experience across complete IT industry lifecycle covering pre-sales, consulting, professional services, and design
- A high level of knowledge of current security trends, threats and technologies in complex IT environments is essential
- Demonstrated ability to operate as part of a multi-discipline team in a complex and changing environment
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- In depth knowledge of various Azure and O365 security features and services and configurations aspects thereof
- Demonstrated ability to review and audit Azure and O365 environments to identify security related risks and issues
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Thorough command of core Microsoft cloud technologies, including Office 365, and Azure (IaaS and PaaS).
- Have previously worked on project which require planning, migration and operations of Office 365 in both Hybrid and Cloud-only configurations
- Have In-depth knowledge of supporting and complementary technologies, such as ADFS, Azure, Active Directory Connect.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Authorization & Authentication in Microsoft hybrid environment and experience with Azure AD, Azure B2B and Azure B2C.
- You have solid command of at least one programming/scripting language (PowerShell, Python, etc) and being able to write code independently
- Experience in a large, geographically dispersed environment
- Working knowledge of cryptography, PKI and CA is an advantage
- Understanding of infrastructure components such as firewalls, load balancers, storage and virtualization is an advantage
- Experience in working in an Agile, DevOps environment is an advantage
- Have at least two relevant Microsoft certifications.
- Recognized cyber security certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, are highly regarded
if you think you match this requirement the APPLY!