Seeking an experienced cyber security practitioner to provide cyber security services for a large government department
A specific deliverable during the initial engagement will be to complete remediation activities surrounding the governance and compliance of the department's external technology service providers.
- Providing specialist cyber security advice to agency projects
- Providing advice agency-wide to enhance security operations and practices in accordance with the Protective Security Policy Framework, Information Security Manual to Mitigate Cyber Incidents.
- Creating governance documentation as required.
- Assisting with implementing cyber security work packages to produce an environment that supports the secure and effective delivery of projects.
- Assisting the Cyber Security team as needed
Required skills & experience
- Understanding and application of the Information Security Manual, Protective Security Policy Framework and Essential Eight
- Experience in a GRC capacity, particularly for within a Commonwealth government entity
- Experience in developing GRC documentation
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference #237367.