Join our clients growing Security and Assurance team and deliver pragmatic, people-focused, cyber security operations services. As a cyber-security operations subject matter expert, you will assist with the development, and ongoing support.
Ensure stakeholders receive timely and reliable assistance to enable risk-aware decision making, monitor and develop security incident prevention, detection and response solutions and report on suspected ICT and information security related policies breaches.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, implement and/or support the adaptive IT security environment and associated controls.
- Evaluate business requirements and recommend realistic options and solutions designs.
- Plan, design & test solutions against agreed criteria that deliver on enhancements in the security of the IT environment.
- Monitor, investigate and report on suspected ICT and information security related policies breaches.
- Undertake supported threat hunting activities.
- Identify and design cyber security services and solutions to maximise integration and standardisation with existing systems.
- Operate, maintain, and identify enhancements to the adaptive IT security environment and associated controls.
Benefits of the role
- Work collaboratively with peers and stakeholders to solve complex problems.
- Join a close knit and cohesive team where you will be given the opportunity to grow, develop and diversify your own skill set and career.
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to develop outcome-based plans and to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated prioritisation and organisational skills to ensure cyber security events and incidents are appropriately addressed.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience designing, building, deploying, and managing ICT security applications, systems, or appliances.
- Certifications related to security appliance administration and/or operational security administration and incident handling (e.g., CEH, ECIH, Security+, CSA+) or equivalent are highly desired.
If you have the skills and responsibilities for this position, please apply for the role via the link below or contact me for more information -
Contact - Lisa Williams
Number - (08) 9423 1400
Job reference number - (212402)