About the role:
We are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to contribute to the cyber-aspect solution. We are looking for applicants who have the ability to think critically and to communicate with both technical and non-technical people, and who are motivated to learn and develop their technical and leadership skills.
Successful applicants will liaise with technical cyber operators, undertaking complex research, analysis, certification and operational tasks in support of the development of a cloud-based environment for use in up to Protected environments.
- The role will involve considerable stakeholder engagement, including managing stakeholder expectations and ensuring the delivery of appropriate services.
- You are likely to work closely with an external team of technical cyber operators, and take responsibility for setting priorities and ensuring quality of outputs.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Demonstrated ability to oversee cyber security solutions including approaches for cyber incident response, cyber incident monitoring and capability, internet services (Firewall, IPS/IDS, Sandboxing, Proxy Server, network) infrastructure support and security capabilities in that environment and provide cyber related advice into the overall program.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse, plan and review operational activities, to undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on all available evidence.
- You will provide technical, operational, professional and procedural cyber-security advice and input into the design and assessment of a new, cloud-based platform.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 209343
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.