Senior Cyber Security Specialist - Operations
Duration: Initial contract until 30th June 2021 + possible extensions
About the Role
- Provide Tier 3 operational support, installation, configuration and management services required to maintain the security of supported applications and services.
- Analyse, investigate, contain, eradicate, recover, document and report on security events and incidents.
- Identify and implement strategies to address security events in alignment with best-practice standards and procedures.
- Consult with IT and business staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications, software and cloud services.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical controls to support and enforce defined security policies.
- Provide expert advice to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets, according to NIST and ISO security standards.
Skills and Experience
- Extensive Cyber Security Operations experience.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Cybersecurity Practitioner Certification (CSX-P) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).
- Experience working within relevant standards such as ASD ISM, ISO27001 and ISO27002, Queensland Government Enterprise Architecture and Information Security Policy (IS18:2018).
- Proven experience delivering and securing cloud based solutions and services, including:
- IaaS within Azure and AWS,
- Microsoft SaaS offerings (O365, SharePoint Online etc),
- Cloud SaaS providers.
- Experience in Tier 3 support, maintenance and problem resolution of security infrastructure and services, including:
- Enterprise Firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Application Delivery Controllers
- Email and Web Content Filtering
- IAM and AD
- Networking and VPN solutions
- DNS, NTP, FTP
- Logging, Auditing and Monitoring
- Endpoint Securit
Please note this role is closing soon this week, so get your applications in ASAP!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 208608.