Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a highly skilled and experienced Cyber Security Specialist. Functions include performing and building capability in the domains of Cyber monitoring, Incident Response and Cyber retrospective audit and investigations. Duties that this position may undertake with limited direction and guidance include:
- Applying Cyber Security knowledge and experience in creating Cyber Security use cases to detect potential anomalous ICT activity.
- Performing retrospective audit investigations.
- Undertaking incident response and remediation functions as directed.
- Providing Cyber security advice and assistance that pertain to Cyber Defence activities.
- Creating and maintaining technical and policy documents that relate to Cyber Security.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in a cyber-security field.
- Applied Experience with a cybersecurity tool such as SPLUNK or NUIX (highly desirable), or the ability to utilise system administration or scripting experience to address cyber security requirements.
- An in depth understanding of current Cyber Security techniques, threats and vulnerabilities and the ability to apply this knowledge to mitigate Cyber Security Risks.
- Technical tertiary qualifications, Microsoft, SPLUNK or NUIX certifications are highly desirable.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 203107
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position