Do you want to shape our clients' security strategy and weave security into all aspects of their business?
About this role
You will build the bridge between the theoretical and practical in order to protect our client's digital assets.
You will be responsible for proposing and leading cyber strategy, architecture and transformation programs in our clients' environments. We will help you grow and develop your security skills and invest in you as a future leader as you demonstrate the attributes to succeed.
We are seeking professionals with the following experience:
* Defining the security controls to deploy for cloud implementations and migrations
* Defining the security solution architecture that supports the risk appetite of each client
* Interpreting business and regulatory requirements to create a clear set of security requirements
* Knowledge of NIST standards and frameworks, along with ISO27001, PCI-DSS, COBIT, APRA 234, ISM etc.
* Designing, deploying and troubleshooting operating system and infrastructure technologies, including Windows, Linux and cloud platforms
* Cyber solution scoping/business case development, solution architecture and deployment within a large-scale organisation (i.e. more than 10,000 users).
* Business analysis, stakeholder engagement, root cause analysis, data flow mapping and cyber risk assessment.
* Providing insights based on experience and recommending actions.
We also expect to see a range of general skills such as:
* Exceptional communication skills
* Mentoring and developing junior team members
* Strong leadership, project and team-building skills across multiple departments
* Identifying risks associated with business processes, operations, information security programs and technology projects
* Broad knowledge of cyber solutions and vendor landscape including their strengths/weaknesses to mitigate specific cyber risks.
* Relevant cyber strategy development and program management.
* Navigate clients' challenges and highlight risks and their solutions
* Global awareness across privacy and data protection.
Some or all of the following certifications;
* Sherwood Applied Business Security Architecture (SABSA)
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect
* A Master's degree in an IT or Security
Demonstrable design and deployment of cyber solutions within cloud environments. Experience in one or more or more off the following areas would be desirable;
* AWS Cloud
* Large scale IT environments
* API and microservices
* Devops and how to secure the devops cycle
* Scripting or programming knowledge is desirable
* Securing operational technology (OT)
* Detective cyber controls such as SIEM and behavioural analytics
it, consulting,financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Come and work for the best in the industry. Do you have what it takes? Click the "apply" button now!