About the role
This role develops, communicates and maintains the approach taken by the organisation for enterprise-wide cyber security architecture and security solution design and architecture.
This is through:
- Development of solution design for security services
- Development of security patterns and standards
- Provision of cyber security advice and consultancy services to all areas of the business
- Performing risk assessment for business engagements
- Input into strategies and roadmaps
Minimum Role Accountabilities:
Influence/Impact: Key Stakeholder engagement and conflict resolution
Leading & Developing: Exhibit influencing and mentoring skills over a wide range of stakeholders in technical and non-technical roles
Difficulty: Resolving complex problems and understanding the trade-offs of security risk vs operational and cost issues
Planning Focus: Operational planning for area of accountability
Direction: Broad direction and guidance from senior management
Accountabilities: What I may be expected to do when I come to work in this role:
- Security Solution Design and Architecture for deployment of cyber services such as identity and access management domain including IAM, PAM authentication.
- Developing cyber security patterns and standards in various disciplines for consumption by wider OT & ICT teams.
- Supporting the development of the organisation's Cyber Security Technology Reference Architecture.
- Develop security tooling strategies for Cyber Security services and work closely with OT and ICT Strategy and Architecture to progress the strategy.
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to technical and business project teams in the development, communication and full lifecycle management of enterprise aligned cyber security architectures.
- Promoting a proactive focus on security architecture through early intervention in technology project lifecycles; ensuring projects maintain an enterprise-wide view
- Assessing and managing complex security risks including those presented via new solutions or incidents, investigations and remediation actions.
- Providing training, guidance, governance and information tools to support effective security architecture such as policies, processes, application references models, guidelines and artefacts.
- Coaching and influencing stakeholders in different areas of the business to improve cyber security outcomes.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be directed by your manager, in line with the Work Level Standards for this role.
Minimum Occupational Capability Requirements:
Essential: The Knowledge, Skills, Accreditations, Licencing and/or Authorisations, you must have in this role to be safe and effective:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. computer science or IT degree), industry certifications (e.g. CISM, CISSP, TOGAF, GIAC) and/or relevant industry experience.
- Significant experience in shaping and driving the security design and deployment of cyber services and solutions in the following areas:
- Cyber services related to identity and access management domain including IAM, PAM authentication etc. [Must Have]
- Cyber services related to data security, web security services etc.
- Microsoft Azure cloud security and resilience architecture,
- Knowledge of Operational Technology Security architecture and models
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence other senior technical and business staff, without these people being direct reports.
- Experience in developing, communicating and maintaining cyber security architectures, roadmaps, policies and standards.
- High level written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven technical and interpersonal skills are required to develop sound communications options.
- Ability to affect change through technical leadership.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene on 0282672467 quoting reference 247466.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.