This is an iconic Australian organisation and a leader in their field. The various teams within the organisation are collaborative and highly skilled. They are pioneers in their field and technology is a key part of their strategy and growth.
Our client is looking for a Cyber Security Architect to join its IT team.
- Coaching and influencing stakeholders in different areas of the business to improve cyber security outcomes.
- Provide expertise, leadership, guidance and support to technical and business project teams in the development, communication and full lifecycle management of enterprise aligned cyber security architectures.
- Promoting a proactive focus on security architecture through early intervention in technology project lifecycles; ensuring projects maintain an enterprise-wide view
- Developing cyber security patterns and standards in various disciplines
- Develop security tooling strategies for Cyber Security services and work closely with IT Strategy and Architecture to progress the strategy.
- Supporting the development of the organisation's Cyber Security Technology Reference Architecture.
- Assessing and managing complex security risks including those presented via new solutions or incidents, investigations and remediation actions.
- Providing training, guidance, governance and information tools to support effective security architecture such as
Essential Skills and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. computer science or IT degree), industry certifications (e.g. CISM, CISSP, TOGAF, GIAC) and/or relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience as a Cyber Security Architect
- Significant experience in developing, communicating and maintaining cyber security architectures, roadmaps, policies and standards.
- Experience in shaping and driving the security design and deployment of major transformation programs from a cyber security perspective, including (but not limited to): network security architecture, desktop and server security architecture, cloud security and resilience architecture, threat and vulnerability management, logging and threat correlation.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence other senior technical and business staff, without these people being direct reports.
For more info contact Aparna on Aparna.firstname.lastname@example.org