Our client is seeking a Cyber Security Governance and Risk Manager to be responsible for the operational delivery and administration of a fit-for-purpose and adaptive Cyber Security Governance and Risk Management framework that ensures Cyber Security risks are identified, assessed and managed in accordance with their materiality.
The Cyber Security Governance and Risk Manager is a subject matter expert for cyber security risk management, applied security concepts, and business standards and framework.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Undertake an agency-wide Cyber Security risk assessment and maintain its currency on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain, through robust research and consultation, policies and procedures for the management of Cyber Security risks
- Act as an internal adviser supporting and contributing to major initiatives within the Agency to ensure Cyber Security risks are understood, managed throughout the project lifecycle and appropriate mitigations are considered.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience in delivering IT Security services in accordance with Australian Government Information Security Manual and Protective Security Policy Framework
- Experience in Enterprise wide IT Security Architecture analysis and design including strong business engagement skills
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 206265
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.