Our Federal Government Client is seeking CYBER SECURITY RISK ANALYSTS to support the Cyber Risk team through the provision of Cyber Risk Analysis and Advice capability, to develop objective quality evidence in support to the cyber risk review cycle. More broadly, this position will contribute to cyber resilience, and enhance the cyber security posture and risk capabilities of the department.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Contemporary cyber security risk qualifications, such as: CISSP, CEH, OSCE, or SANS (MGT415, MGT516, SEC460, SEC488, SEC504, SEC542, SEC562, SEC564 or SEC 660), or equivalent.
- Two recent (Unclassified) examples of a Cyber Security Risk Management Plans or Cyber Risk Assessments that the individual has written, or, significantly contributed to.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong collaboration and team skills.
- Two years recent experience as a Cyber Security Risk Analyst.
It is desirable if you have:
- Active NV2 clearance.
- Three or more years recent experience as a Cyber Security Risk Analyst.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 208086
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.