About the role
Our client is a leading banking and financial organization. They are looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager with experience managing projects on Access Management and Audit Remediation.
This is a 6-month contract role with further extensions.
You would be involved in:
- Ensure that project plan is developed and agreed, and execution against the plan is tracked and monitored
- Develop and maintain project resource and work plans. Monitor project plans to reflect project progress, change and issues resolutions.
- Acquire and manage project resources
- Monitor financials to ensure achievement and accurate capture of planned project costs and benefits.
- Monitor the implementation, measurement and maintenance of project quality and control process and standards to satisfy stakeholder expectations.
- Project level risk and issue management and resolution including escalation as required. Manage overall risk and issue assessment, planning and impact analysis for the project
- Manage the procurement of internal/external specialist services, specification of requirements, supplier delivery, cost and quality.
- Build effective and efficient relationships to define and implement agreed solution.
- Gain and secure participation in testing according to the project plan. Conduct post implementation/verification reviews. Gain acceptance of deliverables into production
- Contribute to the review of project successes through participation in Post Implementation Reviews and lessons learned activities.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Managing and delivering large complex programs of work, which span across multiple workstreams
- Leading people to achieve a successful outcome
- Applying project management methodologies
- Experience managing Access Management and Audit Remediation projects
- Experience within Cyber Security
- Banking & Financial Services industry experience (Business Banking experience highly regarded)
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management, negotiation & strong communication skills
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #243819