About the role
Our client is a leading banking and financial organization. They are looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager with experience in IAM, Infrastructure and Application Integration experience.
This is a 12-month contract role.
You would be involved in:
- Leading a team of 3-4 BAs
- Acting as the face of the project for the executive team
- Successful delivery of Identity projects
- Scheduling and budgeting the project
- Taking over the ongoing project from the Squad Lead
- Dealing with the priviledged access system
To be successful for the role, you would ideally have:
- Previous experience with CyberArk or Sailpoint
- Previous experience with Identity and Access Management
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Stakeholder management skills
What's in it for you:
- Flexible working environment
- Challenging projects in pipeline
- Inclusive, supportive & collaborative team
- Stakeholder management, negotiation & strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Compliant with a dynamic team
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Rhea Paul on 0380807218 and quote job #245666