About the Company
This iconic Australian organisation is a leader in theor field and are going through some exciting uplifts to their cyber security function
About the role
A Cyber Security focused Project Manager is required to lead various projects within a complex environment that is going through security uplifts
This position will see you involved in:
- Managing complex projects and initiatives aimed at improving the overall security of the entire digital ecosystem, this will include Identity Access Management, Risk Management and Data Security initiatives.
- Providing leadership for your project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for several initiatives simultaneously.
- Reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Managing project scope and changes.
- Managing project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline.
- Establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience in delivering complex enterprise projects within a cyber and/or security environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end implementation of IT projects, with experience primarily in Security infrastructure related technologies in large organisations.
- Strong understanding of network and operational environments.
- Strong knowledge of project methodologies.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology areas.
To indicate your interest please click the 'Apply Now' button or call Eugene on 02 82672467 for a confidential and detailed discussion