Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Project Manager to provide support and facilitate the delivery of a digital transformation program to enhance the Client's approach to cyber security.
This is a contract role starting ASAP for 12 months with additional extension options available, requires candidates to have a Federal Government Security Clearance and will be located at our Client's Inner North Canberra Offices.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Experience working for a government agency delivering enterprise scale technology or infrastructure projects
- Experience delivering cyber security technology projects within the context of a government agency or corporate commonwealth entity
- Strong understanding of project management tools including Jira Confluence SharePoint, MS project
- Ability to understand and lead project teams across following technical considerations:
- Information classification requirements such as the Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Hybrid Multi cloud infrastructure and services - private cloud (on-premise) infrastructure, public cloud IaaS (AWS, Azure, GCP e), community cloud
- Network and firewall security
- Identity and Access Management
- IRAP and other standards certification eg iso27001 requirements
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 195835
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.