This is an iconic Australian organisation that is a pioneer in their industry and a leader in their domain. They have an existing robust cyber security function in-house and have a strong focus on cyber security.
A Cyber Security focused Project Manager is required to lead various projects within a complex environment that is going through a Cyber Security uplift.
This position will see you involved in:
- Managing complex projects and initiatives aimed at improving the overall security of the entire digital ecosystem, this will include Identity Access Management, Risk Management and Data Security initiatives.
- Providing leadership for your project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for several initiatives simultaneously.
- Reporting on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Managing project scope and changes.
- Managing project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline.
- Establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience in delivering complex enterprise projects within a cyber and/or security environment.
- Demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end implementation of IT projects, with experience primarily in Security infrastructure related technologies in large organisations.
- Strong understanding of network and operational environments.
- Strong knowledge of project methodologies.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology areas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Eugene on 02 8267 2467 quoting reference #244604.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.