Key position responsibilities include:
- Assist with project governance and reporting as required by the project board.
- Assist the Project Manager with coordination of cyber security projects.
- Manage deadlines and competing priorities.
- Participate in project meetings and track actions.
- Coordinate staff to meet the project timeframes.
- Communicate with stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Liaise with business and technical areas to facilitate the timely resolution of issues as they arise.
- Produce technical and non-technical documentation as required.
- Other duties as required.
This is a fixed term appointment, to 30 June 2022, for a junior practitioner to assist with cyber security project coordination services to the agency.
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 239519