- Location: Western Sydney
- $160,000.00 - $200,000.00 (pending on experience)
- Great Career Prospects
Our client a leader in its field is looking for a Security Operations Team Leader/ Manager to join its Cyber Security Team. The ideal candidate will have experience in incident response and technologies such as Qualys, Crowdstrike, Mimecast.
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands On Management of security technology as a point of escalation with support from a Cyber Security analyst within the team.
- Governance of partners, key vendors or third-party providers in all areas of Information Security.
- Provide Security input to the organisations' Change Management Process.
- Provide Incident Response and Management services
- Oversee the management of security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company's reputation. Co-ordinate high priority and major security incidents providing leadership, guidance and subject matter expertise as required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Security Operations Team Leader/ Manager
- Degree qualified in Information Technology or Computer Science
- One or more Information Security certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SABSA)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Information Technology, with at least 3 to 5 years specialising in Information Security.
- A strong technical knowledge and security principles including regulatory, legislative and industry practices gained through practical experience and professional qualifications
- Sound knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO2700x, NIST etc.
- Experience in technologies such as Qualys, Crowdstrike, Mimecast.
- Excellent Communication Skills
For more info contact Aparna at firstname.lastname@example.org