Cyber Security Operations Manager
- Permanent role with a leading WA client
- Lead & manage a Cyber Security Operations Team
- Enhance operational Cyber Security capabilities
A highly renown WA based organization is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing a Cyber Security Operations team as well as manage a cyber security services provider with the goal of ultimately enhancing the organization's Cyber Security capabilities.
- Lead & manage the design, development & implementation of the organization's operational cyber security capabilities;
- Manage the operational cyber security external service providers;
- Provide reporting on Cyber Security Programs and Cyber security reports for executives and auditors;
- Design, plan and coordinate supported threat hunting activities;
- Lead the development and continual capability improvement of the client's security incident monitoring & response solutions & processes;
- Ensure the design of cyber security services and solutions maximise integration & standardisation with existing systems;
- Provide expert technical advice to manage an environment of changing information trends & technologies.
- Proven experience in the management of cyber security operations and cyber security operation teams;
- Must possess security relevant certifications in areas including CISSP, CEH, ECIH, GCIH, SSCP and security appliance administration and/or operational security administration and incident handling;
- A strong understanding of cyber security threats, incident management, best practice security appliance configuration or architecture standards;
- An understanding of risk management and project management methodologies;
- The proven ability to manage and mentor team members;
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment;
- A high-level of organisational skills with the ability to prioritize workload to achieve tight deadlines;
- Must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
If you are interested and have the required experience, we encourage you to apply now via the link below.
Please note: due to the current border restrictions, we have a preference for candidates currently located in Western Australia OR who have solid plans to relocate here. Full Australian Work Rights are also required.
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 208661)