Our Federal Government Client is seeking experienced & knowledgeable Cyber Security Officers for multiple roles. These are initial engagements until December 2019 and require an NV1 (minimum) AGSVA clearance to apply.
Cyber Security Operations & Projects Officer
- Provide logical risk-based advice on our Client's projects and programs of work
- Develop incident and response plans and liaise with outsourced providers to ensure ICT security incidents are managed end to end.
- Provide advice, guidance and support for projects on Cyber Security including input to System Security Plans (SSP) and Threat Risk Assessment's.
Cyber Security Policy & Awareness Training Officer
- Provide cyber security policy, awareness and training to our Client's staff.
- Support the Directorate in the development and maintenance of ICT Security policies and procedures
- Develop ICT security training and awareness material, and deliver to staff
Cyber Security Governance Officer
- Provide cyber security advice and expertise with a focus on Certification, Risk, Compliance and Reporting.
- Support the Directorate in the provision of expert ICT Security advice, high quality ICT security documentations including Risk Assessments and System Security Plans.
- Bring strong negotiation and communications skills
- IRAP qualifications are highly desirable.
Due to the nature of these roles, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum NV1 Federal Government clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703, advising which role you are interested in.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.