Our client is looking to hire a Cyber Security Manager who is responsible to deliver subject matter expertise to protect the clients cyber assets, data, intellectual property and its operations. The role will include activities ranging from Cyber Security Strategy and Governance, Cyber Security Project Development and Incident Management and Risk Management.
Key Result Areas
- Establish the IT Security Management System
- Implement and operate the IT Security Management System
- Monitor and review the IT security management system
- Maintain and Improve the IT Security Management System (ITSMS)
- Threat Intelligence activity
- Data Loss Prevention
- Relevant tertiary qualification. Preferably diploma or degree qualified in a business related or IT discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years previous relevant leadership experience gained working for a large enterprise
- Experience managing onshore and offshore teams.
- Experience in cyber Security Operations and Services Including SOC and related projects.
- 10-12 years in Cyber Security Management will be preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of information security best practice, architecture standards and methods, across policy, process and technology
- Good understanding of current and emerging cyber security threats and their impacts in relevant industry sector
- CISSP/CISM certification required
- Experience managing critical security infrastructure components, advising internal clients and implementing solutions
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 186170.