Our large, corporate CBD based client is currently looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to deliver and develop their Information Security program to the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will have worked in a similar role previously and have been responsible for program development, training, execution and monitoring.
- Cyber Program development, training, execution and monitoring
- CBD Location
- 6 Month initial contract
Duties will include:
- Ensure the identification of required security related risks and issues, prepare action plans and provide advice to senior and executive management on their status;
Make recommendations for changes to environments that can help in the removal of vulnerabilities and reduction in the risk of exploitation that may result in potential incidents;
Establish and audit the organisation's information security capability and maturity measured against the relevant cybersecurity standards and frameworks.
- Manage any identified security incident investigations identified by the ICT team and managed service providers
Work with managed service providers to resolve security issues identified with systems and infrastructure in line with the company's incident response requirements;
- Ensure alignment with industry best practices in securing corporate IT functions and line-of-business applications hosted in the cloud, with specific focus on Office 365, IaaS and PaaS Azure workloads.
- ICT security function management and development
- Maintain the organisation's Information Security policies and procedures
- Manage audit and assurance processes directly related to enterprise security
- Monitor industry trends, provide information and advice on emerging threat
- Recommend and execute ideas to improve processes based on lessons learnt
- Carry out other enterprise security and support duties that may be assigned by management.
If you have the required skills, and the right to work in Australia, please apply now for the role.