The Cyber Security Helpdesk will be delivered using a traditional three tier approach. The newly contracted workforce for the helpdesk will be specially trained Support Officers to provide first level phone support, including best practice advice from the ACSC, to enable Australians to prevent and respond to cyber security incidents. It is anticipated that each request will receive a tailored response that leads to incremental improvement in the cyber security of small and medium businesses, older Australians and families.
- Respond to calls/emails to the Cyber Security Helpdesk and provide guidance and advice on cyber security matters,
- Escalate tier two calls/emails to the 24/7 Watch, and
- Provide appropriate internal/external referral pathways to customers.
Skills and experience:
- Must have a base understanding of cyber security fundamentals and an interest in supporting and educating members of the public.
- Demonstrated computer literacy and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow procedures and provide a positive customer experience and ability to build and sustain positive relationships with team members and customers -
- Ability to use common sense and resolve issues by sourcing information and asking questions.
- Demonstrates maturity and the ability to manage challenging customers/conversations.
Open for Australina Citizens with no security clearance.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 209989.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.