Key role for a Security Engineer to join a leading Employment Services organization to maintain the cybersecurity environment across the organization.
- Utilize your strong Security experience
- Report directly to the CISO
- Remote working available - Australia wide
Our key client, a leading Employment Services organization is looking for a Security Engineer to take responsibility for BAU Cyber Security requirements.
Working remotely, you will enjoy a variety of responsibilities that include:
- Triage and response to Security Incidents reported through users and SIEM alerts
- Maintain and manage SIEM and other security monitoring systems
- Manage vulnerability scans & facilitate remediation of findings
- Be responsible for Security Reporting, Third Party Assurance, Compliance and to assist with system security audit review requirements
You will have demonstrated experience with:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft 365 (M365)/Active Directory
- Qualys VM
As well as working for a market leader, there are plenty of perks including leave offerings, flexible working, professional and personal development and health and well-being initiatives.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW
Reference number 243477.