Cyber Security Engineer
- Long term engagement - 6 months rolling contract
- Be integral part of Infrastructure Security team
- Fantastic Sydney CBD office
About the role
As a Security Engineer you will be responsible to provide subject matter expertise on different cyber security domains, and delivery of cyber security service catalogue in conjunction with peers, will drive the operations of cyber advisory, identity and access management, data loss prevention, infrastructure security, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, incident management, and other risk mitigation activities.
This position is responsible for the delivery and support of Cyber Security Operations.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using ITIL, ISO 27000 series, COBIT, or NIST Security Standards
- Sound understanding of network and server infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Operational Technology (SCADA, PLCs) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience on network infrastructure devices and services such as firewalls (ASA, FortiGate, Palo Alto, F5, Cisco ACI/SDA), routers, switches.
- Broad knowledge of technology including networking, infrastructure, operating systems, virtualisation, database and middleware, disaster recovery and data centre (Hybrid)
- Availability as a cyber security point of contract via managed on-call roster
- Strong customer service skills
APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details. Job id #197884.