- Join a company with a plan for huge growth!
- Develop your Management Consulting Career
- Work for a global leader
Our client, a Global Management Consultancy, is currently looking to grow Cyber Security Practice Sydney.
They are looking for Cyber Security Professionals at all levels from those just starting their career to those ready to step into Senior Management and Leadership.
We are looking for Management Consultants with Cyber Security experience who can be individual contributors as well as those who want to spend their time managing multiple teams and bringing in new assignments-and people in between as well!
If you are looking for your next step in your Management Consulting career and have experience in:
- Security policy development, information security analysis risk assessment and security solution implementation.
- Assessing and implementing security and risk standards such as ISO 27001-2, PCI DSS, NIST CSF, ITIL, COBIT, IRAP, PSPF, Cloud security.
- Security assessment, design., architecture, management and/or reporting.
- Privacy and data protection, security tools / technologies (in-depth understanding of design and security requirements) including IDAM, PAM, HIPS, SIEM, WAF, FIM, DLP, OWASP.
Then we want to hear from you especially if you have a certification like CISA, CISM, Prince2, CRISC, CISSP or PCI-DSS or are working towards one.
For more information, or to be considered for one of these roles, please submit your CV for consideration using the Apply Now button.