Well known Insurance brand are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant. The primary purpose of the role is to enable this company to operate with confidence that its cyber security posture is effective against existing and evolving cyber threats and that it is able to effectively respond in the even of an incident. The role will provide cyber security guidance and advice to strategic projects and programs of work across the organisation.
Large insurance group operating throughout APAC with a customer-centric approach. Who offer a flexible working environment and supports their employees to reach their potential through career development and growth.
You'll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with the business teams to develop and embed sound cyber security risk management.
- Identify and perform continuous improvement initiatives including assisting in maturing the policies, standards and procedures.
- Perform deep dives and route cause analysis and provide recommendations.
- Provide and help embed cyber risk advice as required.
- Collaborate with their global cyber security community.
Important to your success:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively using different mediums across multiple audiences
- Tertiary qualifications in a business, commerce, IT, security or other relevant discipline. Hold relevant professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, SABSA SCF, TOGAF, CCSP or equivalent
- Demonstrated advanced understanding and application of governance and assurance, cyber risk management, and risk analysis methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate with stakeholders to establish strong professional relationships and influence outcomes, demonstrating an appreciation of both IT and business strategy
- High attention to detail by completing tasks with thoroughness and accuracy and an ability to identify errors or inconsistencies within information
- Proven analytical and critical thinking capability, able to interpret a range of data, identifying patterns, trends and links that inform judgements and solutions
- Ability to interpret and analyse complex information, extract meaningful insights and evaluate options for decision-making
What's on offer?
- What matters to you matters to us too. Feel supported to have open, honest conversations about the flex you need so that you're able to take care of your personal life
- As we embed a customer-focused strategy across everything we do, you'll have an opportunity to drive innovation and real change that delivers a tangible and meaningful impact on our people, our customers and our community
- Feel safe, balanced and trusted in a culture that is all about helping you to live your best life
If this role sounds of interest and you'd like to have a confidential discussion, please apply now using #243330 or contact Sarah on 0410 863 499.