About the Company
Our Client helps the most senior leaders become insight enabled. As former CXO's our client has established themselves as experts in guiding new practices. As Trusted Business Partners, our client excels in facilitating the establishment of the necessary technology, data and process capabilities using our globally proven solution expertise.
About the role
Our Client have experienced strong growth over recent years, including cyber security advisory and delivery services. We require a Cyber Security Consultant to help grow this exciting practice area. The Cyber Security Consultant is responsible for assessing, designing, advising, and guiding enterprise level security capability improvement programs.
- Create engaging client proposals / statements of work which reflect client needs aligning our approach.
- Assess client cyber security capabilities and risks covering technical, data, controls and mindsets to recommend suitable strengthening options.
- Lead, support and deliver client engagements, including conducting interviews, detailed discovery, and due diligence of cyber security business situations.
- Facilitate vulnerability assessments and penetration testing with 3rd party providers as part of the security risk posture assessments.
- Present findings and recommendations, including future state use cases and roadmaps.
- Confidently present / communicate with a diverse range of clients and internal audiences (including C-Level and Board).
Skills & Experience
- 5 - 10 years cyber security consulting or similar experience working with CxO level stakeholders, SME's, and service providers.
- A demonstrated strong understanding of modern cyber security frameworks, standards, strategies, and tools.
- Cyber security working experience across technical and business domains including cyber security operations, automation, and response tools.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, able to engage a senior client audience, coupled with an ability to translate complex technical concepts to business aligned outcomes.
- Understanding and experience with Industry standards and frameworks such as NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/2, SOX, BSI IT Baseline Protection and PCI DSS.
- Must have at least one of the below: ISC)2: CISSP, SSCP, ISACA: CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, CSX-P, SANS GIAC: GCED, GCIA, GDSA, GCCC, GDAT, GISP
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 quoting the Job Title
Looking forward to hearing from you