As a Cyber Security Consultant you will work closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders to facilitate project delivery and solution deployment with effective cyber security risk management and advice.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Significant experience in providing enterprise cyber security risk management & advice within the context of a large organisation leading to successful organisational change and business improvement
- Highly developed skills in establishing and managing professional relationships, including the ability to understand strategic risk management and enterprise governance objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously, and to work with both technical and non-technical stakeholders in an efficient and effective collaborative manner.
- Strong personal communication and consultation skills appropriate for all levels of the organisation including proven ability to prepare effective reports, address meetings, facilitate groups and strong skills in negotiation, consultation and conflict resolution.
- Extensive experience working in a senior ICT role within large, complex environment
- Extensive experience in the application of ICT risk assessment and management processes for complex business environments and supporting ICT infrastructure
- Experience with ICT vendor service management, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS services, enterprise content management systems, electronic document management systems, and SAP enterprise resource planning systems, are desirable but not mandatory.
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Rachael Byrnes on 07 3319 7537.